July 5 & 6
8 to 10pm
Stacations at the Knoxville Zoo
Tickets: Adults $19.95
Children ages 2 - 12: $16.95
Seniors ages 65 and older: $16.95
Children under 2: FREE
• Knoxville Zoo encompasses 53 acres and is home to more than 750 animals, including African elephants, giraffes, African lions, Malayan tigers, Komodo dragons, red pandas, chimpanzees and Western lowland gorillas.
• A trip to the zoo is even more fun when you get to get up close to the animals, and Knoxville Zoo has plenty of opportunities for guests to do just that. Animal Encounter Village allows visitors to meet some of the zoo's animal ambassadors, including birds of prey, reptiles, and friendly furry creatures. Kids Cove also features a contact yard where you can meet some approachable farm animals and Budgie Landing invites you to feed a flock of almost 400 small parrots.
• At the Animals in Action show, learn about some amazing animal behaviors, and see the zoo's very own superstar, Einstein, an African grey parrot with an impressive vocabulary and a larger-than-life personality, too.
• Each day the zoo features scheduled keeper chats and training sessions so visitors can learn about the animals from their caretakers.
• Need to take a break and cool off? The Clayton Safari Splash is one of the largest water play areas in East Tennessee, so bring your bathing suit for a refreshing romp. Or enjoy one of the zoo's cool and comfortable indoor play areas, Lego Play Lodge and Wee Play Zoo.
For more information visit www.knoxville-zoo.org or call (865) 637-5331
Bayou Bay Seafood House is located at 7117 Chapman Hwy in South Knoxville, www.bayoubayseafoodhouse.com or call (865) 573-7936.
Bass Pro Summer Camps
Family Summer Camp
Every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday join us for Bass Pro Shops Family Summer Camp.
July 6, 7,9,11 Create a Popsicle Stick Fish
July 13 & 14 Paint a Deer Track
For a list of activities visit www.basspro.com or call 865-932-5600.