At least six businesses were burglarized Thursday morning in the Sevierville and Pigeon Forge area.
All of the break-ins happened between the hours of 1 and 4 a.m. according to Sevierville police and store owners.
Many of the shops were within walking distance of one another.
Sevierville P.D. Spokesman Bob Stahlke says they're investigating the possibility all the incidents are related.
He says initial analysis of surveillance video appears to show the same suspects at two of the three Sevierville break-ins. The third did not provide video.
In all of the instances, the burglars used a rock or hard object to break a widow or glass-paned door.
Some businesses only lost change from the register. Others lost hundreds of dollars and electronics.
Pigeon Forge police could not provide information on their investigation, but Sevierville P.D. and store owners have confirmed this list of burglarized businesses:
- Diane's Resale Shop on Veterans Boulevard in Pigeon Forge
- Tienda Taqueria on Old Mill Avenue in Pigeon Forge
- Latino Grill and Market on the parkway in Sevierville
- Little Caesars on Force of the River Parkway in Sevierville
- Lila's Market and Mexican Food on Eastgate Road in Sevierville