City of Knoxville's New Year's Celebration
Join in the fun on Market Square this New Year's Eve, with an afternoon and evening full of activities. New Year's Eve is Sponsored by CBID/Downtown Knoxville and MetroPulse.
Events on Monday, Dec. 31st, include:
- Euro-bungee on the Square beginning at 1 p.m.
Ice skating on the Holidays on Ice skating rink from 1 p.m. until midnight presented by Home Federal Bank.
- Festival foods and face painting available at the ice rink.
Music on the Square beginning at 11 p.m., with a big screen showing events from 2012.
- Erin Donovan of WBIR will be Master of Ceremonies beginning at 11:30 p.m.
- Countdown beginning at 11:59 p.m., with a ball drop and fireworks.
- Join in the singing of "Auld Lang Syne" following the fireworks.
New Year's Day 5k
Knoxville Track Club
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Kid's Quarter starts at 9 am
5K starts at 9:30 am
Registration opens at 8 am at Calhoun's on the River (upstairs) and will close at 9:25 am.
To register visit www.ktc.org/RaceNewYearsDay
"Somewhere Between" Screening
The screening is set to take place Sunday January 6th, 3 pm Carmike Windsong theater in Knoxville.
117 seats must be reserved by 3 pm December 30th to confirm the showing.
For more on the screening visit www.tugg.com/events/2389
To attend please email Emily Fannon at email@example.com