Two fires sparked in Greeneville Saturday morning, interrupting cable services for local residents.
Around 8 a.m., crews were called out to the 200 block of West Barton Ridge Road.
An abandoned one-story home was severely damaged.
Comcast employees at the Greeneville office said they are aware of the
issue, which is affecting cable, internet, and phone services, but could
not confirm the number of customers effected.
A second fire sparked around 8:30 on the 1000 block of Susong Road. The scene was cleared by 9:30 a.m.
No one was injured in either fires.