A Roane County man lost his mobile home and three vehicles in a fire off Mans Hollow Road in Kingston Saturday afternoon.
When firefighters arrived on scene shortly after 3:00 p.m., they said flames completely engulfed the residence.
Ammunition in one of the bedrooms caused several minor explosions, but crews were able to contain the fire shortly after arrival.
The homeowner and his two dogs were able to escape the fire safely and stayed with family Saturday night.
A total of six fire departments responded to the blaze.
Authorities said the fire does not appear suspicious and believe an electrical issue sparked the blaze.