Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Apartment fire leaves families without a home

A South Knoxville mom and her baby woke up to smoke and flames inside their apartment Sunday morning.

http://www.wbir.com/video/2006052801001/1/Apartment-fire-leaves-families-without-a-home http://download.gannett.edgesuite.net/wbir/brightcove/29913744001/29913744001_2006111398001_th-50bbe134e4b012e77c3ef1e4-1592194015001.jpg?pubId=29913744001 Apartment fire leaves families without a home A South Knoxville mom and her baby woke up to smoke and flames inside their apartment Sunday morning. wbirNews 01:53

Next Up

    

More Videos

Recent Videos

Page 1 of 7
US army completes Ebola treatment unit

US army completes Ebola treatment unit

00:52 | 11/22/2014 4:29:01 AM
Lava smolders forests in Hawaii

Lava smolders forests in Hawaii

00:55 | 11/22/2014 4:28:10 AM
Indians muck in for cleaner communities

Indians muck in for cleaner communities

02:39 | 11/22/2014 1:32:16 AM
Oneida v Grace

Oneida v Grace

00:33 | 11/22/2014 1:10:40 AM
Oak Ridge v Rhea County

Oak Ridge v Rhea County

00:32 | 11/22/2014 12:54:52 AM
South-Doyle v West

South-Doyle v West

01:59 | 11/22/2014 12:54:52 AM