Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Toddlers still mistake detergent pods for candy

More than 6,200 kids under age 6 got sick after eating the pods last year. A Georgia family recently learned the hard way how dangerous the capsules can be.

http://www.wbir.com/video/2231420180001/1/Toddlers-still-mistake-detergent-pods-for-candy http://bc_gvpc.edgesuite.net/img/963482463001/201303/890/963482463001_2231258900001_thumbnail-for-video-2231341732001.jpg?pubId=963482463001 Toddlers still mistake detergent pods for candy More than 6,200 kids under age 6 got sick after eating the pods last year. A Georgia family recently learned the hard way how dangerous the capsules can be. wxiacandytidedetergentAtlantavpcNational Newsconsumerlaundrycommercepod 01:40

Next Up

    

More Videos

Recent Videos

Page 1 of 7
EPA coal ash decision

EPA coal ash decision

03:09 | 12/19/2014 8:13:22 PM
Dog owners plea

Dog owner's plea

02:44 | 12/19/2014 8:03:03 PM
Mission of Hope deliveries

Mission of Hope deliveries

02:34 | 12/19/2014 7:41:57 PM
Clarkrange JROTC team

Clarkrange JROTC team

02:36 | 12/19/2014 7:37:54 PM
Waiting for help in eastern Sierra Leone

Waiting for help in eastern Sierra Leone

01:26 | 12/19/2014 7:27:12 PM
Cumberland Avenue rebidding

Cumberland Avenue rebidding

03:58 | 12/19/2014 7:00:14 PM